help with transfering

The College of Education on the Corvallis campus offers guided pathways for transfer students. Select your program below for more details. Prospective students are welcome to contact us for help with this process. Contact an Advisor

Are you interested in attending OSU-Cascades or our Ecampus program for elementary education? The program transfer guides are located here.

Are you attending a university or college outside of Oregon? Use these tools to review how your credits may transfer to OSU. For detailed review of transfer credits, meet with an advisor.  


Transfer Guides by Program:

The BS in Teaching for Elementary Education is a single degree that incorporates all the requirements for becoming an elementary education teacher and apply for an Oregon teaching license upon graduation. Students can complete the first two years of the degree at any Oregon Community College. See the transfer guides below to learn more.  


Students can complete the Pre-Teaching requirements and courses (first two years) at any community college in Oregon. Use the transfer guides below to help you maximize your time at your current community college or for dual enrollment through the Degree Partnership Program

Blue Mountain Community College 

Central Oregon Community College 

Chemeketa Community College 

Clackamas Community College 

Clatsop Community College 

Columbia Gorge Community College 

Lane Community College 

Linn Benton Community College 

Mount Hood Community College 

Oregon Coast Community College 

Portland Community College 

Rogue Community College 

Southwestern Oregon Community College 

Treasure Valley Community College 

Umpqua Community College   

The Education Degree allows you to earn a bachelor’s degree with a specialized content area that aligns with the subject you want to teach. Students are encouraged to add a dual major or double degree that aligns with their desired teaching area. A degree in Education to give you the methods and strategies needed to teach at the secondary level (grades 6-12). Students can apply for an Oregon teaching license upon graduation. If you are attending a community college in Oregon, use these transfer guides to help you maximize your time at your current community college.