Here are answers to some frequently asked questions. You may also find it helpful to consult our Program Handbook.


What to Expect

We have an academic petition process for substituting recent ESOL coursework from another university.  See General Policies in our Program Handbook for more information.

Other coursework may be completed outside of Oregon; however, we can only support ESOL internship placements in Oregon.

You will need to check with the teacher licensure board/commission for that state. This website has links to the licensure boards/commissions for each state.  Please remember that the internship can only be completed in Oregon.

ESOL/Dual Language Endorsement Lead
Email [email protected]