shop class

Register to become a Career and Technical Education Teacher


For OSU students: add an Education Minor

To declare a major or minor, students must complete an Undergraduate Change of Academic Program form. Once completed the form can be brought in to the College of Education Office in Furman 104 to be signed or emailed to


For professionals: apply to be a non-degree student

Submit your application to the OSU Registrar.

Non-degree enrollment status does not require a formal admission process or formal entrance requirements. There is a $30 non-refundable application fee. 

Once you have applied, please take the Nondegree Orientation through Ecampus.


For more information, please contact program coordinator Debra Zeller at