- Research and Outreach
- Our Impact
- Licensure and Field Services
To apply for the Master's Degree Program in Science or Mathematics Education you must complete application materials for both the GraduateSchool and the Department.
Application materials required by the Graduate School
See: http://oregonstate.edu/admissions/graduate/reqdocuments.html. The department major codes to use when applying for admission are 6100 for Science Education and 5620 for Mathematics Education.
Application materials required by the Department
1. Create a Cover Sheet with the following information
2. Letter of interest in which you elaborate on the statement of objectives written for the Graduate School application. This letter is a very important part of your application and should present a thoughtful response (2-3 pages long, single-spaced) to the following questions:
3. Current Résumé
4. Transcripts from each institution of higher learning you attended.
5. Three letters of recommendation
Please send all these documents to the Graduate School at the following address:
Oregon State University
300 Kerr Administration Building
Corvallis, Oregon 97331-2106