All Scholarships & Fellowships referred to on this page are awarded and administered by the College of Education for College of Education students who have completed a program application and will be admitted by fall term.
- All scholarships and fellowships for the 2013-2014 school year have been awarded.
- The scholarship and fellowship application for the 2014-2015 school year is now closed.
- Please contact Karla Rockhold for more information 541-737-2226.
Scholarship and Fellowship Information:
- All applications must be submitted online via the application form.
- The application includes a short questionnaire, a statement of professional goals, a statement of financial need, an uploaded resume, and an uploaded unofficial transcript.
Eligibility to Receive a Scholarship or Fellowship:
- 3.0 Grade Point Average
- Enrollment in one of the following programs:
Notification of Outcome:
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications by mail to their local mailing address provided on this application.
Causes for Disqualification Include:
- Missing application pieces
- Failure to provide acceptance of scholarship by the deadline in the letter of notification
- Incomplete or falsified information
- Termination/lack of enrollment as a student in a program in the College of Education at Oregon State University
Downloadable List of College of Education Scholarships and Fellowships
Other Sources for Financial Assistance Include: