All Scholarships & Fellowships referred to on this page are awarded and administered by the College of Education for College of Education students who have completed a program application and will be admitted by fall term.
APPLICATION FOR 2015-2016 COLLEGE OF EDUCATION SCHOLARSHIPS
- Completed applications must be submitted by Friday, March 1st, 2015 at 5:00 PM.
- Please contact Karla Rockhold for more information 541-737-2226.
Scholarship and Fellowship Information:
- All applications must be submitted online via the application form.
- The application includes a short questionnaire, a statement of professional goals, a statement of financial need, an uploaded resume, and an uploaded unofficial transcript.
Eligibility to Receive a Scholarship or Fellowship:
- 3.0 Grade Point Average
- Enrollment in one of the following programs:
Notification of Outcome:
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their applications by mail to their local mailing address provided on this application. The applicant is responsible for reporting any address changes to Scott Waggoner (firstname.lastname@example.org). Scholarships will be awarded at a Scholarship Reception on April 23rd in 2015.
Causes for Disqualification Include:
- Missing application pieces
- Failure to provide acceptance of scholarship by the deadline in the letter of notification
- Incomplete or falsified information
- Termination/lack of enrollment as a student in a program in the College of Education at Oregon State University or not fully enrolled in program to meet the stipulations of the scholarship disbursement.
Downloadable List of College of Education Scholarships and Fellowships
Other Sources for Financial Assistance Include: